Friday, April 22, 2011

GoRemy, Habib Abdul Habib

Upper left corners make him happy.
One of my students made me aware of this comedy sensation today.  I laughed so hard.  I don't know his real name, but I'll go with his youtube name and character name.  I hope you enjoy the videos.


4 Degrees

GoRemy was interviewed by third degree, Anderson Cooper recently.

Chris Kattan,
Iraqi American
A word about Arab Americans
Ralph Nader,
Lebanese American
I am one.  My family is mostly French Canadian and arrived in this land in the 17th Century.  There is some Syrian in my family as well.  I am not alone.  There are millions of Americans who trace ancestry to the Middle East.  AND MANY OF US ARE CHRISTIANS!!!!!

  • MaronitesMelkites, Chaldeans, Copts, Antiochians, and dozens of other Christian churches which are descended from the 12 apostles, have churches and congregations in the United States.
  • Jesus' first miracle happened in Lebanon at Cana!
  • Christians were first called "Christian" in Antioch, present-day Syria
Cana in Lebanon was Jesus' first miracle

To love Jesus and the ancient church is to love people from the Middle East!

Here are some Arab Americans of note.  
Jamie Farr



Marlo and Danny Thomas

John Sununu
Christa McAuliffe

Steve Jobs

But honestly, how can you have this in your family tree and not poke fun?


Here is a documentary that you may find edifying. It is an hour long, work appropriate, and heart opening.
Watch more free documentaries

No comments:

Post a Comment