Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rule and Regs for the blog

Everyone in the world is bound to be bound to The Church in one way or another.  Sometimes the links are straight and direct, other times it's a long and broken road.  God bless that broken road.  From a goatherd in Transylvania to a Maori in New Zealand, we are all tied to the Guy Upstairs.  

There will be Saints and non-Saints linked to John Paull II on this blog.  If you don't like it, you can contact this guy.  He'll set me straight.  If you want someone higher, go complain to this guy, he's really nice, he'll set me straight.  Want someone with a cool perspective and maybe an accent, complain to this guy.

If you don't get satisfaction there, try any one of these guys.  Don't ask me which one is my bishop, I can never tell.  I love them all.  Sure do wish they could organize things.  The Orthodox Church is 2000 years old, but it sure ain't what ya'll call "organized religion".

If you have no sense of humor, go to another site.  This blog is satire with love.  Deal!

Let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment