Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Moammar Kadafi

George W. Bush and Moammar Kadafi
A scorpion wanted to get across a lake, so he asked a frog to take him.  "I cannot take you," said the frog.  "You will sting and kill me." 

"I promise not to sting you, dear frog," said the frog.  "I just want to get across the lake.  If you do this thing for me, I will not sting you." 

So the frog allowed the scorpion to get on his back and took off.  Half-way across the lake, the scorpion stung the frog.  As they were drowning, the frog said, "why did you sting me?  Now we will both perish." 

The scorpion replied simply, "It is my nature." 

As Christians, we need to forgive others and love them.  We are not, however, supposed to be fools.  When George W. Bush normalized relations with Libya, thus forgiving Kadafi of the bombing of Pan Am 103 on my birthday in 1988, he asked a scorpion onto his back.  That scorpion killed Lynn Hartunian, my classmate.  The Libyan people have had a scorpion on their back for decades, and now, they are finally trying to get the bastard off.  It's about time! 

2 Degrees


First Degree, Condoleeza Rice "normalizing" relations with Libian dictator,
Moammar Kadafi


George W. Bush, Laura Bush, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and
Condoleezza Rice at Pope John Paul II's funeral


No comments:

Post a Comment